1971 : Creation of SEMCO in Monaco
1973 : Invention of the patented device for extemporaneous preparation in compliance with the various regulations set by the pharmaceutical industry.
1993 : DMF (Drug Master File) number delivered by the FDA.
2000 : Takeover of Flaconnages Azuréens based near Nice.
2011 : New management team.
Operating daily around the world, SEMCO is briefly :
- More than 200 active customers per year.
- 3 million glass bottles, plastic, aluminum per year (standard, accessorized or customized).
- 10 million of accessories per year.
- 30 active ranges.
- 500 items on stock with over 3,000 possible combinations.
- Deliveries in over 20 countries.